Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's now Thursdy. I've been waiting for something good to post about from Saturday, but I really cannot thinkof anythng too funny.

There is a website I've become fond of. It is called 'Mylifeisaverage.com' People go on the website and publish mini stories about things that happen everyday that make them average. Then, average people go online and vote on submissions. Once a submission has beed voted average enough, it will be published. I think it's a little obvious I love to write, and being published would be wonderful. So, I have spent the last week relentlessly submitting some Mylifeisaverage stories in hopes of being published as one of the best of all the stories. Hey, being published is published, and this site publishes people based on how much they like you. So that's even better to bepublished because you KNOW the people like you! It's success and a self esteem booster that you have friends rolled into the same CA roll. Someday...

1 comment:

The Shoeless Schoolmarm said...

I know what you mean! I actually got published this year in a book for 6 word memoirs. I was so excited! Sure it's just 6 words, but it's MY six words!