Monday, June 22, 2009

Strawberry Tang didn't cut it

Can we please discuss Jon and Kate plus 8 and their recent decision to split up? Yes, they are splitting up.

I have been on this kick this week that whenever I'm in a bad mood, tired, any negative emotion, I mix up a glass of strawberry Tang. It always makes me feel better and pumps me up to get things done and do what I have likely been ignoring. I wish that Jon and Kate had the same insight.

If only they were able to drink a glass of strawberry Tang like I do, their problems would be fixed! Voila! Instead of having Jon minus Kate and the 8, we would be able to continue to enjoy Jon and Kate plus 8 under one roof! At least the ( did I mention the bear we saw in Yellowstone this weekend was in fact a real grizzly bear not some black bear) Duggars are still rolling strong on TLC! Go Duggars (They're the ones with 18 kids and are stuck dressing in the 1800's). Unfortunately, I think even in this situation the strawberry tang may not have fixed the surface of their relationship problems they are working through. Unfortunate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am waiting for some pictures...Do you remember when Jamie threw up tang so mom wouldn't buy it anymore??? that was really sad, I liked tang. OR was it you who threw up the tang???

Christa and Marcus said...

That whole John & Kate Plus 8 thing makes me so irritated so maybe I should drink some strawberry tang (which I didn't even know existed) so I can calm down about it! i agree with Mel! We need some pics! I love your story about Yellowstone by the way! That sounds like such a fun trip! : )

Jamie said...

i love tang too, sorry we still can't have it, yes, it was j-me who threw up on my oriental rug that i hand-carried back from china. it still has the stain, and for the record maybe i shall will it to j-me someday, it is rolled up under the stairs in the dark room,f.y.i.
so laura, drink it up before you get home in july.
love, mom