Saturday, July 17, 2010

Klub Karaoke






The pictures speak for themselves....

My roommates and I (plus the one guy we were able to find to be the date for one of us; eye candy for the rest) went to Klub Karaoke in Rigby, Idaho last night. Even smaller then Rexburg, if you can imagine. We walked in, paid our $2 entrance fee, got our hands stamped for being part of the 18+ club (so we could go 'CLUBBING' upstairs and leave the 16 years-olds behind) and I immediately apologized for making everyone come.

The room was full of high school kids.

The High School kiddos (literally, they were kids) started singing, and it was obvious none of them knew that there are two points to karaoke. Number one is to make a fool of yourself while drunk. Considering that wasn't an option (ironically, the alcohol free karaoke club was literally next door to the only alcohol store I've seen within 30 miles of Rexburg) for the dry club, we moved on to the second point of karaoke. To entertain people! My roommates and I knew we had to liven things up. I think we did. But please, see for yourself

3 comments:

julieb said...

wow. you rock!
luv ya!
mom

Unknown said...

I am glad you only had to pay $2

Sonnie and Ryan said...

You are so fun! Your friends are lucky to have you around! How fun!!