Monday, February 22, 2010

Better than Proactiv....Really?







After I woke up on Sunday looking like this (ignore the volcanic zit) I decided that University Medical Severe AcneClear product has no validity to claim "significantly better than Proactiv". I've used Proactiv and I've loved it and I had no problems with it. My eyes may not look very swollen but in these pictures I'm opening them as much as I can. It was also interrupting my visibility. My lips look a little fat in these pictures too, but I guess that's normal. So, after seeing myself this way, I marched back to WalMart and returned the product. It gets a big F from me-an F for FAILURE. I've decided that any product which compares itself to Proactiv is a joke. That's like saying JCPenny's is better then Nordstrom. The two just don't compare.















4 comments:

julieb said...

i'm glad you survived that! How about testing new products on your arm first next time?

emily marie said...

problem: I'm allergic to proactive.... so now i need to find an alternative that's as good as proactive is to everyone else....
Strange thing. Gwen found this "Cetaphill" stuff and it has NO acne medicine or protection at all and she says it works the best. i think that acne cleanser companies put something in their stuff to make you need to keep using it! LAME

Michael said...

Hey, nice to see a blog update. I always enjoy your updates. Keep them coming.
Dad

Unknown said...

wow that is insane!!!