Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More pictures then you can handle...

Here are some pictures from the past few weekends as Mel and Douglas came from Boston with Henry as well as Brent and Lisa from the Vineyard; or, MV as my Mom wittingly called it the other day. It took me a second to figure out since I went to MV High School. And I didn't add captions because, no offense to others, but I never read them. I go directly to pictures. I can figure out what happened usually.
























































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pictures! I might have to steal some of those to put on my blog!